The nice weather on Friday brought out scores of motorcycles across the area, but a St. James man was seriously injured Friday night when he lost control of his cycle on Highway 15 south of Madelia. 56-year-old Tony Carter was driving a 2012 Harley Davidson Roadster southbound on 15 when he lost control on a curve at around 11:45pm and dumped the bike into the median. Carter was flown to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale with serious injuries. A condition report is not available. The State Patrol says that he was not wearing a helmet at the time, and alcohol was detected in his system. The Harley took severe damage.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today