A house fire in rural Morgan on Saturday is being investigated as a case of arson. Firefighters from Morgan and Clements responded to the scene of the fire 5 miles west of Morgan on Ocean Avenue at around 4:45pm Saturday after a neighbor reported the blaze. No one was living in the home at the time, and the structure was completely engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. The house was a total loss, but no injuries were reported. Anyone with information on this fire should contact the Redwood County Sheriff’s Department.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today