The reward for information on a missing Colorado woman originally from St. Peter has now been doubled to $20,000. Officials say 52-year-old Leann “Annie” Meyer vanished last month. She has lived in the Denver suburb of Wheat Ridge for around 15 years. Investigators have searched Meyer’s home several times and say they have few leads so far. Meyer’s roommate has reportedly been uncooperative in the case and has since hired an attorney, but she has voluntarily taken a lie detector test. Much of Meyer’s family remains in the vicinity of St Peter and Mankato, and are planning to hold a vigil outside Meyer’s home Saturday night in Colorado.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today