An 18-year-old New Ulm woman is facing a felony criminal sexual conduct charge over accusations that she had sexual intercourse with a 15-year-old boy. Kyla Rodriguez became pregnant after the alleged sexual contact, but initially denied having sex with the boy after the incident was reported to authorities. She reportedly tried to claim that her adult boyfriend had caused the pregnancy, but eventually allegedly admitted to police to having 2 sexual encounters with the boy, and to knowing that he was 15-years old at the time. Rodriguez also reportedly admitted to sending revealing photos and text messages to the juvenile. She’s been charged with 3rd-degree criminal sexual conduct.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today