The New Ulm Menards Mega-Store officially opened to the public today (TUE). The new big-box home improvement store on the west end of town opened its doors at 6:30am today after many years of planning that also involved the construction of a new Roundabout on Highway 14. A special ceremony commemorating the store’s opening was held on Monday, but rather than the usual ceremonial ribbon-cutting, New Ulm Mayor Bob Beussman performed a ceremonial “Cutting of the Board” with a saws-all and a 2×4.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today