A New Prague woman injured in a house fire Monday morning is in Critical condition at the Hennepin County Medical Center Burn Unit. 60-year-old Juanita Glynn reportedly suffered burns to her hands, forearms, and back when the fire broke out at her home on Shady Lane in New Prague Monday. She was able to escape the blaze, and a neighbor called 911. The home sustained moderate damage, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!