A new roundabout will be constructed on Highway 15 this summer. It will be located on the south end of the City of Hutchinson, at the intersection with Airport Road, a spot where numerous crashes occur every year. The Hutchinson City Council on Tuesday agreed to advertise for bids on the project, which is expected to be completed in time for the McLeod County Fair this Fall. Construction will begin in late May, and will include the installation of new sewer and water lines as well as improved lighting in that area. Resurfacing of Highway 15 from the south end of Hutchinson to Highway 212 will also take place at that time.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today