The Gibbon City Council approved the hiring of a new city administrator this week. Dana Bruns Lietzau has been hired to replace Gibbon Administrator Jim Berger, who is retiring at the end of the month. A total of 4 candidates for the position were interviewed. Lietzau will be paid $17 per-hour and work 30-hours per-week. The position will be under a 1-year probationary contract at first, with the salary and possible benefits being reviewed after that year is complete. The position may become full-time at some point in the future as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today