The Lakers dominated the Timberwolves 116-94 in Los Angeles last night. L-A star Kobe Bryant netted 33 points, five rebounds and five assists in the victory. It was Los Angeles’ 21st-straight win over Minnesota. Dwight Howard posted 11 points, 13 rebounds, and four blocks, while Antawn Jamison added 17 points and eight boards off the bench. The Lakers have won four of five to move to 29-and-30. LA hasn’t been at .500 since December 28th. Ricky Rubio tallied 13 points, 13 assists and eight rebounds in the loss. Reserve J.J. Barea dropped a team-high 20 points for Minnesota, which fell to 20-and-35. The Wolves are at Portland tomorrow night.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today