Memphis guard Mike Conley poured in 20 points for the Grizzlies in a 92-77 win over the Timberwolves last night in Tennessee. Conley added six assists as Memphis ended a two-game losing streak. Tayshaun Prince put up 12 points and 14 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who have won ten straight over the T’wolves. Memphis shot 49-percent from the field compared to just 34 percent by Minnesota. Alexey Shved led all scorers for the T’wolves with 12 points. J.J. Barea and Mickael Gelabale both had 11 for Minnesota, which has dropped three of its last four games. The Wolves next play on Thursday at Sacramento.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today