Authorities are investigating an attempted burglary that occurred at a salvage yard south of Comfrey Sunday morning. An unidentified suspect in a flat-back Pontiac Grand Am had attempted to exit the salvage yard near County Road 17 at just before 10am, but was blocked by an employee. The vehicle then left the scene by driving through a field, and the suspect was seen throwing out a cutting torch, tanks, and hoses. The Watonwan County Attorney’s Office is considering possible charges.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM