A 23-year-old Owatonna man faces felony assault and other charges in Brown County Court for an early morning incident in New Ulm this past weekend. Police were called to a residence at the New Ulm Mobile Village early Sunday morning on a report that intoxicated individuals were refusing to leave the home. A person at the residence had apparently been assaulted and suffered numerous physical injuries allegedly caused by Joshua Francis Weller, who was later located during a traffic stop. He had a blood-alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit at the time, and was taken into custody. He was charged with assault and burglary on Monday, and remains in custody in the Brown County Jail with bail set at $75,000. The arrest violated his probation as well.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach