The list of candidates for Sibley East superintendent has been narrowed down to 2 finalists. Retired Sibley East Superintendent John Langenbrunner is serving as the district’s interim superintendent this school year after former superintendent Stephen Jones went to the Little Falls School District. A total of 20 applications for the position were received. The 2 finalists decided upon last week are: Sibley East High School Principal Jim Amsden and St. Peter Elementary Principal Karen Coblentz. They will now undergo a final round of interviews with the Sibley East School Board. The hope is to have a contract signed for a new Sibley East Superintendent by February 19th.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!