A Springfield woman was injured in a rollover accident on Highway 14 near Sleepy Eye Sunday afternoon. 45-year-old Christine Stark was travelling eastbound on 14 when her vehicle started to slide on the icy highway right before 1:30pm and the Jeep Liberty went into the ditch and rolled once. The back of the Jeep was reportedly smashed by some trees during the rollover, and Stark was taken to the Sleepy Eye Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries. The State Patrol says that a 4-year-old girl in the vehicle with Stark was also hospitalized, but suffered no apparent injuries. The Jeep was totaled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today