A Morton man faces a felony burglary charge in Brown County for allegedly forcing his way into a home north of Springfield. 33-year-old Martin Ray Mayotte is accused of breaking into the home and stealing numerous items, including jewelry and a laptop computer. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension assisted with the investigation into the crime, and used fingerprints found at the scene to identify Mayotte as a potential suspect. He’s been charged with one count of 2nd-degree burglary, and will make his initial appearance in Brown County Court on February 26th.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home