The Blake School girl’s hockey standout Dani Cameranesi won the Minnesota Ms. Hockey Award at a ceremony yesterday in St Paul. Cameranesi led her team to the Class A state title over the weekend with a 7-2 win over Warroad on Saturday. On the season, she tallied 97 points in 30 games, including 57 goals. The other Minnesota Ms. Hockey finalists were Red Wing defender Paige Haley, Minnetonka defender Sidney Morin, Roseville forward Kate Flug, and Breck forward Kate Schipper. Cameranesi, Haley, Flug and Schipper are committed to play college hockey for the Golden Gophers. Morin will play for Minnesota-Duluth.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM