Vikings receiver Percy Harvin could be headed for a holdout. Pro Football Talk reports he is expected to stay away from the team’s offseason workouts and training camp if he doesn’t get a contract extension. Harvin is entering the final year of his rookie contract and is due to make 2.9-million-dollars in 2013. NFL.com reported on Sunday that the Vikings will actively pursue a trade involving Harvin, who has clashed with head coach Leslie Frazier.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year