The University of Minnesota men’s hockey team remained number two in this week’s USCHO.com national poll. Quinnipiac is the top team in the land for the second consecutive week. St. Cloud State moved up one spot to number seven, while Minnesota State-Mankato remained ninth this week. Minnesota still sits atop the women’s national rankings with an unbeaten 32-and-0. And, Gustavus Adolphus is the number two-ranked team in the NCAA Division III women’s poll. Plattsburgh is number one.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM