Former Blazer Dante Cunningham’s long jumper as time expired was short and Portland survived a furious comeback by Minnesota, 100-98. The Blazers led by 17 points with six-and-a-half minutes left in the game but Minnesota cut the lead to one on a dunk by Cunningham with 21 seconds left. The Blazers missed three free throws to give the T’Wolves a shot at overtime. Minnesota outscored Portland 40-23 in the final quarter but lost its 12th game in the past 14 to fall to 18-and-27. LaMacrus Aldridge led the Blazers with 25 points and 13 rebounds and Wesley Matthews returned from a sprained ankle to score 22 points. Portland improved to 25-and-23. Cunninghham led Minnesota with 23 points. Ricky Rubio posted a double-double with 15 points and 14 assists.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM