The annual three-day TwinsFest at the Metrodome is complete. Almost all of the Twins players and coaches took part in the event this year, which saw a drop in attendance from a year ago. Sloppy weather on Sunday may have contributed to a low turnout on the event’s final day. Former Twin Eddie Guardado was announced as the newest Twins Hall of Fame inductee. He will go into the Hall on June 14th, along with former Twins Public Relations Director Tom Mee. Twins catcher Joe Mauer says he enjoys TwinsFest because he likes to interact with the fans, who brave cold temperatures to get out to the indoor event.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM