The Sibley County Economic Development Director has submitted his resignation to the Sibley County Board. County commissioners accepted the resignation of Tim Dolan “with regret” during the recent board meeting. Dolan’s resignation is effective February 13th, and the economic development director duties will then be assigned to the newly-created position of Sibley County Administrator. Arlington Administrator Matt Jaunich begins his duties in that position on February 11th. Dolan was a full-time University of Minnesota Extension Educator for Sibley County until he retired from that position last January. He continued to work as the county economic development director part-time after that. He has also been actively involved in the Renville-Sibley Fiber Project to bring high-speed internet and other services to the 2 counties over the past few years.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today