Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph is heading to the Pro Bowl. The Vikes second-year player made the team as an injury replacement yesterday when Atlanta’s Tony Gonzalez had to decline due to injury. He’ll be joined on the NFC roster by Jared Allen, Jerome Felton, Chad Greenway, Adrian Peterson and Blair Walsh. Rudolph had 53 receptions, nine touchdowns and 493 receiving yards this season.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today