One person was injured in a rollover accident on Highway 14 west of New Ulm Friday morning. It happened at just after 9am near 195th Avenue. 57-year-old Alise Wagoner of Sleepy Eye was driving a Ford F-250 pickup truck eastbound on 14 when she lost control and the truck went into the westbound ditch and rolled. Wagoner was taken to the New Ulm Medical Center by Allina Ambulance for treatment of non life-threatening injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash. Her truck was totaled. The New Ulm Fire Department and Brown County Sheriff’s Office assisted the State Patrol at the scene.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!