Two people were injured in a car crash on Highway 169 near St. Peter Monday morning. 51-year-old Victoria Hough of Mankato was driving a GMC Envoy northbound on the icy highway when she lost control at about 7:30am and the vehicle crossed the median into the southbound lane of traffic before crossing back into the northbound lane and being hit by a Dodge Ram pickup. Hough and the driver of the pickup, 36-year-old Daniel Buss of Lake Crystal were both taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital to be treated for minor injuries. They were both wearing their seatbelts. The damage to their vehicles was severe.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today