The University of Minnesota women’s basketball team lost a home game to Nebraska yesterday 84-63. The Cornhuskers outscored the Golden Gophers 43-25 in the second half to make the game a rout. Leading Minnesota scorer Rachel Banham of Lakeville netted 15 points in the loss, but was only 6-for-21 from the floor. Lindsey Moore pumped in 26 for Nebraska. The Golden Gophers are now 13-and-6 overall and 2-and-3 in the Big Ten. Minnesota is at Penn State on Thursday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today