The Golden Gopher men’s basketball team has a key showdown in the Big Ten this morning at Indiana. Minnesota is ranked eighth in the country, while the Hoosiers are No. 5. The Golden Gophers have won 11 straight games this year and have won 21 of their previous 24 games dating back to the end of last season. Minnesota is 15-and-1 this season and 3-and-0 in the Big Ten. Indiana is 14-and-1 overall and 2-and-0 in the league. The Gophers upset Indiana in Bloomington one year ago today. This morning’s tipoff is set for 11 a.m.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year