Clippers forward Blake Griffin totalled 26 points and 13 rebounds to pace Los Angeles over the Timberwolves 96-90 last night in Minneapolis. DeAndre Jordan helped out with 16 points and 12 boards for Los Angeles, which has won two straight. L-A guard Chris Paul missed his fifth straight game with a knee injury. Nikola Pekovic tallied 17 points and 12 boards for Minnesota, which has lost five in-a-row. Andrei Kirilenko and J.J. Barea each provided 14 points in the loss. Clippers forward Matt Barnes was ejected after an altercation with center Greg Stiemsma. Stiemsma later received a flagrant foul when he pushed Clippers guard Grant Hill to the floor during a rebounding attempt.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year