A Level 3 Predatory Offender has moved to rural Bird Island, and the Renville County Sheriff’s Office will be holding a Community Notification meeting in the near future to inform area residents. 54-year-old Jeffrey Joseph Lingl reportedly moved into a home in Bird Island Township last Friday. Lingl has a history of sexual contact with female victims ages four to adult. He was known to his victims. He is not wanted by the police at this time and has served the sentence imposed on him by the court, but must register his whereabouts with authorities. The Community Notification meeting for the public will take place at 6pm on Thursday, February 7th at the Bird Island Municipal Building.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today