The Timberwolves are in Philadelphia tonight to take on the 76ers. Minnesota has won two-of-three following Friday’s 95-85 home victory over Milwaukee. The T’wolves sit at 7-and-8 on the season. The Sixers are 10-and-7.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today