The Sibley County Board voted to offer Arlington Administrator Matt Jaunich the job of Sibley County Administrator by a vote of 3-2 last week. Jaunich was 1 of 2 finalists for the newly-created position, and Commissioners Bill Pinske, Harold Pettis and Jim Nytes voted in his favor. The other finalist was Scott County Procurement and Enterprise Risk Manager Jennifer Bausman-Schultz. Jaunich has worked as Arlington Administrator and Electric Utility Superintendent since September of 2007, and previously worked for the City of Hector. The board is expected to approve the final salary and benefits package for the position during its meeting on Tuesday, January 8th. The annual salary for the Sibley County Administrator position is expected to be no more than $100,000.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today