Firefighters from New Ulm battled a shed fire Saturday evening. A total of 3 New Ulm Fire Department trucks were sent out to the Dan Groebner residence on Loretto Street after the fire call was received at about 6:45 Saturday night. The shed behind the Groebner residence was heavily damaged by the fire, but no injuries were reported. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today