Members of the public attending an informational meeting recently concerning the Morton Post Office learned that the facility’s hours will be reduced in the near future. The proposal would likely scale back the hours the window at the post office is open from the current 8 down to 6, with one hour of service on Saturdays. That proposal is based on the results of surveys mailed out to Morton residents recently. One-hundred-thirty-seven of the almost 500 surveys sent out were returned. The final decision will be made soon, with the changes then being implemented in March. More information on what is known as the POST Plan realignment to locations across the region can be found on the post office website: www.usps.com.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today