There have been dozens of reports of credit card fraud being reported in the City of Belle Plaine in recent weeks, and now the crimes have apparently spread to the City of Henderson. Police in Belle Plaine have received over 40 reports of the illegal use of credit and debit cards recently, and now the same type of crimes are being reported in Henderson. Many residents have been forced to order new cards after the fraudulent use of their existing cards in numerous foreign countries and other states. Investigators are checking into the possibility of the crimes being committed by a hacker who has compromised the card services used by affected merchants. Residents are urged to check their accounts daily for unauthorized transactions, and contact your local law enforcement agency immediately if any are found.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!