The City of Henderson’s “Sauerkraut Queens” have been selected to appear on labels of Frank’s Sauerkraut as part of the company’s national “Search For Sweetness” campaign. Miss Henderson Taylor Sellnow, along with 1st Princess Shannon Meyer and 2nd Princess Brandi Winsor were crowned during the community’s annual Sauerkraut Days festival, one of the largest sauerkraut festivals in the country. They then submitted a photo of themselves eating kraut in their royal garb to Frank’s, and the new labels with that picture are currently in production, and will be distributed to local stores over the coming months. The winning picture of the Henderson trio has also been made into the “Cover Photo” of the Frank’s Kraut Facebook page. More information on the contest can be found on the website www.myfrankskraut.com.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year