Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin is doubtful to play in tomorrow’s game against NFC North rival Green Bay because of a lingering high ankle sprain. Harvin was injured in Week Nine against Seattle and hasn’t played since. He was limited in practice on Wednesday but held out of Thursday and Friday’s sessions. Coverage begins at 11am on SAM 107.3.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today