The University of Minnesota women’s basketball team moved its record to 8-and-3 on the season with an 82-60 win over Robert Morris yesterday at Williams Arena. The Gophers nailed nine three-point baskets in the win, getting four apiece from freshman Shayne Mullaney and junior Sari Noga [[ SAR-ee NOH-guh ]]. The Golden Gophers won’t play against until a December 21st contest against Northern Iowa at Williams Arena.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today