The Golden Gopher women’s basketball team snapped a two-game losing streak with a 74-51 win last night over Denver University at Williams Arena. Lakeville’s Rachel Banham scored 21 points to lead Minnesota. Banham added a career high seven assists and seven rebounds. Micaella Riche (muh-KAYLA ruh-SHAY) added 19 points and six rebounds for the Gophers, who are now 7-and-3.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today