Minnesota’s flu season is beginning to intensify, with 26 more people being hospitalized in the past week. The Health Department says the statewide total is now up to 70 hospitalizations since the start of fall. One nursing home in Minnesota reported a flu outbreak during this most recent week, along with a total of 4 schools, including a school in Watonwan County. No one in Minnesota has died from influenza so far this season.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year