A fire at the Rusty Bucket Restaurant in North Redwood last Thursday evening is said to have caused significant damage. The fire reportedly started in a broiler in the restaurant’s kitchen at shortly before 7pm, and all of the customers were safely evacuated. The restaurant’s sprinkler system activated, causing water damage that will require additional clean-up as well. Firefighters were called back to the scene at around 8 o’clock Friday morning due to smoldering insulation, and spent around 2 hours applying fire-fighting foam to the area. No injuries have been reported, and the fire is not considered suspicious in nature. The Rusty Bucket will be closed until further notice, and all reservations for holiday parties and events have been cancelled.