The month-long crackdown on drunk drivers across the state continues as Minnesotans prepare to celebrate the upcoming New Year this weekend. Law enforcement officials statewide are taking part in the “Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over” enforcement effort through the month of December. That includes county sheriff’s offices, municipal police departments, and the Minnesota State Patrol. The best way to avoid a DWI is to plan a safe ride by designating a sober driver, using a cab or other public transportation, or by simply staying at the location of the celebration.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!