The Arlington City Council is scheduled to give it’s final approval to the city’s 2013 budget and tax levy this (MON) evening. It’s a chance for the public to get a detailed description of where their tax dollars go in Arlington. The preliminary property tax levy for Arlington next year had been set at a 6.2% increase, with the council hoping to get that number down to zero by using budget reserves and cutting around $47,000 before the final budget approval. Tonight’s Arlington City Council meeting and Truth In Taxation hearing begins at 6pm.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today