The Minnesota Twins traded veteran outfielder Denard Span to the Washington Nationals for a top pitching prospect. Span hit .283 with 38 doubles, four home runs and 41 RBI for the Twins last season and will become the Nationals starting centerfielder. He’s a career .284 hitter in five seasons with Minnesota. The Nationals sent one of their top young pitching prospects to Minnesota. 22-year-old Alex Meyer was 10-and-6 with a 2.86 ERA in the minors last season. He has yet to pitch in the major leagues.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year