An outbreak of Norovirus that sickened dozens of people attending events at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato earlier this month has been traced back to a food service employee working for a Mankato caterer. Around 50 people attending a Greater Mankato Growth function at the civic center reported feeling ill a few days after the event, along with several people that attended an annual veterans event there the next day. The Department of Health has determined that around 40% of the people at those events got sick, and that the outbreak was caused by an infected food service provider working with Najwa’s Catering. It can not be traced to any particular person, and the caterer is not commenting on the findings. The Verizon Wireless Center has since been thoroughly cleaned. Health officials say the best way to avoid Norovirus is to wash your hands.