A Minnesota Lake man was arrested this week after allegedly assaulting another man in the food court of Mankato’s River Hills Mall. Authorities were called out to the mall at just before 3pm on Monday following a report of a fight in the food court. When officers arrived, mall security had 31-year-old Anthony Dawayne Hibbler in custody, and he was taken to the Blue Earth County Jail. The man who was assaulted, 34-year-old Dustin Gronewold of Mankato was hospitalized for treatment of unidentified injuries. Hibbler is facing multiple charges.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year