State troopers stayed busy during a recent traffic enforcement campaign on Highway 169 in Minnesota. Operation Blaze Orange was the first organized line patrol project held on the state’s deer hunting opener. It took place on Friday as hunters headed north. The state patrol stopped a total of 47 vehicles in the St. Peter and Mankato area, and issued 18 warnings and 16 citations. Five motorists were ticketed for driving with a suspended or revoked license as well. Statewide, a total of 187 vehicles were stopped and 49 citations were issued during the operation.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today