The annual New Ulm Veterans Day program is taking place this coming Monday in the New Ulm High School gymnasium. The Commander of the New Ulm American Legion Post 132, Tom Roesch will serve as Master of Ceremonies for the program, which begins at 10am Monday, and the Guest Speaker will be the Commander of the New Ulm Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1648, Will Burdorf. There will also be musical selections by the New Ulm High School Band, as well as choral selections by New Ulm’s Ambassadors of Good Will, the Concord Singers, including the National Anthem. The New Ulm Veterans Day program will also be broadcast live on 860AM-KNUJ and www.knuj.net.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today