A North Mankato woman was injured early Sunday morning when her car ran off the road on Highway 169 in Nicollet County. 57-year-old Jody Kopischke was driving a 2008 Lincoln southbound on 169 when the car went off the road and into the ditch just south of County Road 26 at around 12:15am. Kopischke was taken to River’s Edge Hospital in St. Peter with non life-threatening injuries. The state patrol says that the roadway was wet at the time.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM