A Morgan man is in custody in Blue Earth County for allegedly being a fugitive from justice. 50-year-old Timothy Picard made his first appearance in court this week after being arrested by Mankato Police over the weekend. Picard is originally from the San Diego area, and apparently failed to report in for probation, so a warrant was issued for his arrest. He is on probation for a charge of Rape By Force. An extradition order for Picard has reportedly not been signed at this time.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today