The funeral will be Wednesday for a Marine from New Prague that was killed in Afghanistan last week. Lance Corporal Dale Means was killed November 18th by an improvised explosive device. The 23-year-old had been deployed to Afghanistan in July. Means’ funeral will be held Wednesday morning at the Church of St. Patrick of Cedar Lake, near Jordan. The service will include full military honors. Means graduated from New Prague High School in 2007. He and his wife Andrea had been living near Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, where he was stationed.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today