The University of Minnesota women’s basketball team suffered its first loss of the season on Thursday. But it took a trip to Mexico for the Gophers to drop a 58-46 decision to Richmond. Rachel Banham and Micaella Riche led Minnesota with 12 points apiece but the Gophers only shot 31-percent from the field in losing to the Spiders. They play James Madison this afternoon in the next round of the Cancun Challenge.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today